A modern, ‘tumblr’ style child theme for Divi with one page scroll engine. The perfect theme to showcase your photography.
Divi (parent theme) went through lot of updates in last few months. This child theme hasn’t changed a bit due to those updates. That’s our assurance for quality.
This child theme was recently featured on Elegant Themes Blog as one of the top Divi child themes for Photographers.
– One click demo import
– Unique control panel which allows you to customize the appearance of child theme
– Looks great on mobiles too! Try it on any device
– We fully integrated WOW animation library to the child theme. You can easily animate any Divi element. Create stunning web pages! https://github.com/matthieua/WOW
– You can use video backgrounds
– You can navigate sections through up and down keys. It even touch enabled in mobiles
– Images are from ‘pixabay’ so its free of copyrights (Creative Commons CC0)
New features added in version 1.1:
– Create any number of scroll pages using page templates
– Install Simple Divi Shortcode plugin (https://www.creaweb2b.com/en/plugins/simple-divi-shortcode/) to use any Divi module inside scrolling pages
– Two menu options, Transparent menu or White background menu
– Fixed the bug with WordPress customizer. Now you can easily edit the footer credits from Customizer
All ‘Divi Theme Tutorials Directory VIP members‘ can download this item for free! Check your ‘My Products’ page.
1. Install and activate the Divi One Page Scrolling child theme.
2. Install and activate “One Click Demo Import” Plugin
3. Go To “Appearance”. Click on “Import Demo Data” and Click on “Import Demo Data” Button. This will import Divi Scroll content into your site.
4. Go to Appearance > Menus. Assign the menu as the primary menu
5. Go to Divi > Theme Options. Click on “Arrow Up / Arrow Down” at the top right and import the .json file (import/Divi Theme Options.json). This will import all Divi Options Settings.
6. Go to Divi > Theme Customizer (or Appearance > Customize). Click on “Arrow Up / Arrow Down” at the top left and import the .json file (import/Divi Customizer Settings.json). This will import all Customizer Settings.
8. Go to the home page and assign ‘Child Theme Scroll Page’ as the template
9. Go to Divi and Click on “Child Theme Settings” and Activate “Open right side menu on hover” option. You can set additional settings as per need.
- If you want to add additional sliders to Scroll page simply clone a section and edit it.
- You can use element animations on Divi Modules/Sections or Rows.
- Create any number of scroll pages using page templates. First save Home page scroll layout to the DIvi library and load it on the page you want. Select one of Scroll page template and customize the page the way you want
- Install Simple Divi Shortcode plugin (https://www.creaweb2b.com/en/plugins/simple-divi-shortcode/) to use any Divi module inside scrolling pages.
- First create the layout you want and then save it to Divi library
- In Divi library you can find the shortcode relevant to that layout
- Simply copy that short code and paste it into Fullwidth Header module’s text field in the scroll page
- You may want to remove all CSS Classes assign into Fullwidth Header module
- You can manually convert Divi modules into shortcodes by following these tutorials:
- Use Standard Sections to insert modules for shortcode creation.
Terms of Sale:
You can use our products for both personal and commercial use on multiple websites. So feel free to use it on your own or client websites. You are not allowed to resell or redistribute this plugin or any of its parts to anyone else.
If you would like to package our plugins into your child theme, a developers license may be purchased separately. Please contact us for more details
You get product updates for lifetime – We will make every attempt to ensure that our products are compatible with all future releases of Divi builder. You can access product updates through ‘My Account‘ Page.
For product support you can directly contact us or use our Facebook group to get community support. We provide 3 months of direct product support. You can get lifetime community support through our Facebook group – Support is provided for bug fixes only. If you need customization support you will have to pay our hourly rate ($50 per hour)
Please note, If you bought a product from our store at ‘SALE’ price Support will be provided strictly for bug fixes only
- Ultimate Divi Builder Addons is not responsible for any conflicts due to WordPress updates, Divi updates or third party plugin updates
Due to the nature of digital products, it’s impossible to prevent fraud and still offer refunds
Compatible with PHP version 5.5 or higher