Web designers use Ribbons to add emphasis to an element and as a way to drive users to important website areas. Ribbons can break the flat website surface and give some interesting depth to the content. It’s a new design technique that many conversion oriented websites employ nowadays. Probably because they are conspicuous and so demand rapt attention.
Ribbon blurbs can be used to serve various purposes on a website, for example, you can use them to mark a product as NEW or ON SALE in an WooCommerce shop, attract attention to a discount or simply emphasize a call to action button and more.
Our Ribbon Module is the first of its kind in the market. Now you can use the full power of Divi visual builder to create stunning Blurbs with attention grabbing Ribbon designs!
* Featured in Elegant Themes Plugin Highlight Series… Check the post >
– 7 Ribbon Types (Corner, Side, Full Width, Round, Forked, Pointed, Quarter Circle)
– Load of design customization options for the Ribbon and the Blurb
– Add 3D Rotation to Ribbon Blurbs
– Support for full size image/gradient backgrounds
– Add a Button and make the Blurb a Call to Action (CTA) element
– Fully mobile responsive
The latest version of this plugin is exclusively sold on Elegant Themes Marketplace