A modern, innovative child theme for Divi. The perfect theme for a creative agency.
Are you tired of creating same old Divi designs? Build something different with this creative child theme.
Divi (parent theme) went through lot of updates in last few months. This child theme hasn’t changed a bit due to those updates. That’s our assurance for quality.
– One click demo import
– Unique control panel which allows you to customize the appearance of child theme
– Looks great on mobiles too! Try it on any device
– We fully integrated WOW animation library to the child theme. You can easily animate any Divi element. Create stunning web pages! https://github.com/matthieua/WOW
– You can use video backgrounds to the home page slider
– Innovative front page with fullscreen slider and two buttons to open up the menu and your portfolio
– Well designed inside pages with nice parallax scrolling effects in both header and footer
– Images are from ‘pixabay’ so its free of copyrights (Creative Commons CC0)
All ‘Divi Theme Tutorials Directory VIP members‘ can download this item for free! Check your ‘My Products’ page.
1. Install and activate the Divi Creative child theme.
2. Install and activate “One Click Demo Import” Plugin
3. Go To “Appearance”. Click on “Import Demo Data” and Click on “Import Demo Data” Button. This will import Divi Creative content into your site.
4. Go to Appearance > Menus. Assign the menu as the primary menu
5. Go to Divi > Theme Options. Click on “Arrow Up / Arrow Down” at the top right and import the .json file (import/Divi Theme Options.json). This will import all Divi Options Settings.
6. Go to Divi > Theme Customizer (or Appearance > Customize). Click on “Arrow Up / Arrow Down” at the top left and import the .json file (import/Divi Customizer Settings.json). This will import all Customizer Settings.
7. Go to Divi and Click on “Child Theme Settings” and set additional settings as per need
* Remember to change ‘Permalink Settings’ to Post name for better SEO.
• If you want to add additional sliders to home page simply clone a slider and edit it
• You can edit Footer credits from child theme footer.php file: Appearance > Editor > Divi Creative > Theme Footer. Look below <!– #et-footer-nav –> in the footer template document.
–BUG FIXES AFTER RECENT DIVI UPDATES–
* Solution for white top line in mobile and tablet screen sizes:
– After you are done setting up the child theme please open up the home page’s section module settings. Go to the design tab and find Custom Padding section. There you need to remove child theme’s default 50px top and bottom padding figures given for Tablets and Smartphone screen sizes. Just press undo icon and you are done!
Terms of Sale:
You can use our products for both personal and commercial use on multiple websites. So feel free to use it on your own or client websites. You are not allowed to resell or redistribute this plugin or any of its parts to anyone else.
If you would like to package our plugins into your child theme, a developers license may be purchased separately. Please contact us for more details
You get product updates for lifetime – We will make every attempt to ensure that our products are compatible with all future releases of Divi builder. You can access product updates through ‘My Account‘ Page.
For product support you can directly contact us. We provide 3 months of direct product support – Support is provided for bug fixes only. If you need customization support you will have to pay our hourly rate ($50 per hour)
Please note, If you bought a product from our store at ‘SALE’ price Support will be provided strictly for bug fixes only
- Ultimate Divi Builder Addons is not responsible for any conflicts due to WordPress updates, Divi updates or third party plugin updates
Due to the nature of digital products, it’s impossible to prevent fraud and still offer refunds
Compatible with PHP version 5.5 or higher